Finance administratorTate are working with an IT Consultancy based in Winchester. Our lovely client is looking for a confident Finance Administrator to join their team...
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Finance Administrator to join their friendly team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a professional and well respected company who offers an excellent working environment, benefits and career opportunities. This role would suit someone looking to develop their career within a niche market who has an interest in finance but not looking to follow a typical accountancy career path.
Role: Finance Administrator Where: Chandlers Ford Salary: £19,000-23,000pa
Responsibilities will include:
Working as part of a team you will be assisting in the administration and progression of a caseload of corporate insolvency appointments. Main areas of responsibility will be asset realisations, investigations and ascertainment of creditors and distribution of available funds in accordance with agreed priorities.
- Communication via the telephone and written correspondence to relevant parties
- Maintaining efficient and accurate files and records
- Compliance diary management
- Monitor time costs and recommend appropriate billing
- General administrative support
You will need:
- A strong academic background ideally at degree level or at least 5 GCSE's at grades A-C including a minimum of grade B in English Language and Mathematics
- Some experience of working within a professional services environment
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Good communication skills
- A calm approach and the ability to remain professional at all times
- A high level of confidentiality
- Confident IT skills including MS Word and Excel
If this sounds like an opportunity that is of interest to you and you have the necessary skills and experience please don't hesitate to APPLY.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.