Client Relationship Manager - Southampton - £20,000-£22,000 + monthly bonus
Due to a rapid increase in business my client is looking to recruit a Client Relationship Manager to manage a large portfolio of clients in order to contribute to the completion of mortgage solutions. You will be responsible for supporting mortgage consultants by helping to process applications by preparing fully compliant files, liaising with lenders, solicitors and clients daily, conducting research and preparing the application ensuring it meets the lenders criteria prior to submission.
Previous experience within a similar role is highly advantageous or within a regulated environment.
- Verifying ID/Documents ensuring applicants meet the lender criteria
- Completing compliance checks as a risk prevention
- Tight tracking of mortgage/protection applications, efficient gathering of additional/missing documents
- Updating back office system with step by step life of the application
- Assisting in the researching of mortgage solutions
- Ensuring invoices are sent
- Liaising BDM's and lenders/protection provider/s
- Keeping up to speed with current criteria and policy for all lenders on our panel
- Acting as a primary point of contact for all clients post submission of application
- Ability to hit deadlines in highly pressurised environment
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with an ability to work to challenging deadlines.
- Strong communicator with good written and oral communication skills who can adopt a proactive and flexible approach to their work.
Benefits include 26 days holiday, free parking, pension, life assurance and private medical.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted