HR Administrator6 months FTC£21,500 pro-rataNorthampton A fantastic opportunity has arisen within our client's Human Resources department to provide full administrative support to their busy Northampton...
Up to £22k per annum (OTE up to £25,400)
Milton Keynes area
Due to rapid development within their sector, our client, a global leader in their field are looking for a HR Administrator to join their team.
You will be providing executive recruitment and administration support to business units across the organisation, whilst also supporting their core customers with an effective, professional and proactive HR service.
CIPD desirable, but NOT essential
- To manage and coordinate recruitment campaigns within your remit; from advertising vacancies, communicating with applicants, arranging interviews, thought to the on boarding of new starters.
- Providing training and ongoing support to recruiting managers on the use of their online recruitment system
- Raising and issuing contracts to new starters
- Maintaining an accurate HR system, and ensuring staff and department files are up to date
- To provide a high level of customer service and support, answering queries or resolving problems via telephone or email
- Strong administrative experience
- Experience of working to deadlines in a busy customer focused environment
- Good working knowledge of word processing packages, spreadsheets and databases
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally
- The ability to gain an understanding of HR policies/practices in order to answer queries and resolve problems.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV or call Izzie on: 01908 200990
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.