Administrator - Entry Level
This is an office based role based in Weybridge Surrey.
The role will be working for a professional services company based in Weybridge.
As a Administrator, you will help to deliver a client services proposition by providing a high quality administration and support service to the Advisers and staff to ensure that they receive a consistently good service.
Reporting directly to the Quality Assurance Manager, you will compliance check and process all new business in accordance with company procedures and within agreed timescales.
The candidate will liaise with central departments and product providers and assist with maintenance of company records and assist in the Annual review process including notifying Partners of upcoming reviews, and monitoring that reviews have taken place. You will provide reception cover when required, ensure that the postal service to and from the office is maintained to the required standards and that the office is well presented and safe at all times.
- A positive, friendly service orientated team player with a "can do" attitude
- Ability to stay focused and calm under pressure and able to manage own workload
- Smart in appearance and an articulate communicator
- Hard working and responsive to the need to deliver a high quality support service
- Ability to use initiative to deal with queries from internal and external customers
- Accuracy, attention to detail and high standards of work
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search