** Financial Accountant ** IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVEIW£35kWoking, Surrey Our client based in Woking, Surrey is seeking an experience part Qualified Financial Accountant.Duties will include:...
Are you a Management Accountant who is CIMA/ACCA qualifed?
Are you looking to join a new and rewarding brand?
Do you enjoy being a part of a supportive team?
If you have answered yes to any of the above then this role is a must for application!
This role will suit those looking for a new challenge in a busy environment. You will be responsible for all management accounts in order to give advice on any financial implications of business decisions and to aid growth and profit. The successful applicant will be responsible for the management and and preparation of budgets and accounts plus various reports which would suit a professional with a keen eye for detail!
Benefits you will receive with this role:
- Support and Leadership
- Training and development opportunities
- Company healthcare scheme
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Contributory pension
What you'll do:
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly Management Accounts by day 10.
- Monthly budget variance analysis.
- Support preparation of annual statutory accounts.
- Oversee the management of income and cost for the two revenue streams of Care & Support and Housing.
- Manage the budget process from design to completion and adoption.
- Providing Director of Resources with monthly and ad-hoc financial analysis of company performance reports.
- Liaison with internal and external auditors
- Liaise and assist managers and colleagues with financial queries relating to budget management.
- Responsible for the maintenance and implementation of some financial policies and procedures.
- Assist with the business planning and forecasting of income and expenditure using BRIXX software.
The experience you will need:
- CIMA or ACCA finalist or newly qualified, ideally with housing or care accounting experience
- Knowledge of management accounting in a financial control context and understanding of Budget setting and budgetary control, development funding and supported housing funding
- Experience in production and presentation of management and finance system support
Job Title - Management Accountant
Salary - £40,000 per annum
Location - Staines
Hours - 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.