Job title: Customer Service AdvisorBase location: SalisburyHours: 8:30am 5pm / 7am-4pm (weekend shifts will be required every 1 out of 12 weeks)Salary: £17,500-£18,500 Multiple Customer...
Customer Service Executive - Southampton area - £22,000-£24,000
We have a rare and exciting opportunity to work for a global biotechnology organisation based on the outskirts of Southampton. The company are looking for a graduate with fantastic customer service skills and experience to join their dedicated team. There will be opportunities to progress within the organisation and they are looking for someone who wants a long-term career within a niche industry. You will need to possess strong IT skills along with a passion for customer service and the ability to build relationships quickly.
This dynamic company offers employees a work environment that encourages creativity, work-life balance and meaningful rewards for outstanding work. They are committed to the personal and professional growth of all employees throughout the many phases of their careers.
Role and key responsibilities
- Processing customer purchase orders accurately and efficiently through SAP
- Effectively dealing with customer enquiries, providing a resolution or passing to the appropriate department
- Processing invoices through the relevant platforms
- Monitoring daily reports and resolving any issues that may arise
- Accurately processing stock checks (for customer on site stock) and communicating amendments to the customer and colleagues
- Effectively dealing with various administration tasks and liaising with the relevant teams
- Communicating verbally and in writing with key customers to resolve issues and fulfil requests
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
Experience, skills and qualifications required
- Strong working background in customer service and data processing
- Relevant business-related degree
- Excellent attention to detail, producing accurate results
- Highly organised, structured; skilled at managing time effectively and able to deliver under pressure
- Logical problem solver. Interrogate data to establish root cause
- Ability to use multiple systems concurrently
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for customer service and a willingness to delight the customer every time
- Essential: Graduate, 2-3 years customer service/office experience, Microsoft Office (including Excel, Outlook, OneNote)
- Desired: SAP working knowledge, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Advanced Excel
- Competitive salary in line with qualifications and experience
- Annual bonus
- Pension - non-contributory - the company makes a contribution of 10% base salary
- Life Assurance, Private Medical Insurance and Permanent Health Insurance
- Free parking
- Contribution towards gym membership
- On site gym and wellness program (from August 2019)
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.