Tate are working with leading organisation in Leicester to recruit for a PA to provide high level assistance to the CEO. This is a temporary position with the view to start immediately until the end of June 2019.
- Diary management, travel planning and co-ordinating meetings.
- Managing the online and paper filling systems.
- Being the first point of contact for all enquiries for the CEO.
- Setting up meeting rooms, arranging room bookings and catering.
- Co-ordinating all meetings and working to tight deadlines.
- Attending board meetings and minute taking for meetings.
- Logical and methodical approach to work.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Thoroughness and a methodical approach to work.
Salary & Benefits:
- Hourly rate, £11.58.
- Working hours: Monday - Friday 08:30am till 17:30pm.
- Discounted daily parking rates.
- Tate high street discounts.
- Temp of month awards.
- Pension scheme.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.