Interim HR Business Partner Negotiable Salary North London Immediate StartTate are currently recruiting for an Interim HR Business Partner to join our client, one of...
Role: HR Manager/Business Partner
Salary - 40-50K with 20% performance bonus.
Location - London Bridge
We have an opportunity to work for a small but leading and very successful Marketing Consultancy based in close proximity to London Bridge. We are looking for an ambitious HR/Business Partner to join this ever growing marketing agency who have been recognised as one of the fastest growing agencies in their field! This is a hands on role where you will cover all spans of HR such as performance management and career planning, training and development plus much more!
This role will offer the right person an opportunity to build up a HR function in a fast growing and ambitious business where you will have regular contact with the group board and other key stakeholders in the business.
If you have a minimum of circa 5 years' experience at HR/Business partner level and are able to demonstrate examples of significant HR project involvement, we want to hear from you.........
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Ownership and development of the companies people plan/strategy
- Leading strategic people projects such as well being in the workplace, flexible working
- Line management of the HR Advisor
- Administration of all HR documentations such as contracts
- Providing confidential ad-hoc HR support
- Reporting and production of management information
- Implementing new policies as fit for business
- Managing the group wide training programmes
- Development of a successful recruitment program and working with Line management to hire and attract the best talent
- Looking at cost effective recruitment strategies
- Coordination interviews and inductions
- Coordinating appraisals and ongoing training and development of employees
- Implementing performance grading structure
This will be an integral standalone HR role with an opportunity to get involved with a range of different HR projects and the chance to design and set up the overall HR function. If you are looking for your next challenge within HR then do not delay get in touch today.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.