Incredible opportunity working for a tech company based in Paddington! Night shift 2330hrs to 0800hrs Monday to Friday paying £15per hour.This company is seeking enthusiastic,...
Travel Consultant £21k to £28k St Albans, Hertfordshire plus benefits
Tate are proud to be working in partnership with an ever evolving and award winning company who are rapidly becoming experts in their field to recruit a new and enthusiastic Travel Consultant who is ready to fly and ensure that all aspects of their customers service journeys are seamlessly arranged.
Over the next few years, this company has exciting plans to expand and move forward onto a completely new level and the ideal introduction to this role will be looking for the chance to embark on this journey of growth with them and gain the expertise needed to be a leader in their field!
Happy to think and speak of sun sea and sand all day?
Want to be part of a team and culture that work hard and play hard?
..... then I would love to hear from you!
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Assisting with holiday bookings over the phone and via email
- Advising on the best possible deals and preparing quotations
- Ensuring that passenger details and travel documentation is correct
- Resolving holiday amendments and cancellations by working with customers to assist in finding suitable alternatives
- Upselling and providing information about additional products or services, i.e. luggage, transfers, car hire
- Liaising with resort teams
- Distributing travel itinerary
Skills and experience:-
- Previous working knowledge of the travel and tourism industry
- A proactive and personable nature
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
- Able to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
- Call centre experience
- Lots of enthusiasm!
Please note this role involves shifts and weekends - The Contact Centre opening hours are Monday to Friday between 8.00am and 8.00pm and Saturday 9.00am to 6.00pm and Sunday 9.00am - 5.00pm With this in mind, you will work a flexible shift pattern working a total of 40 hours per week, with at least 2 weekends per month.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.