Part Time Finance Assistant - 20-25 hours per week - Romsey - £25,000 pro rata- 9-12 month maternity cover
We are delighted to be working with this awarding winning client based in Romsey and supporting them with a Finance Assistant role. You will be working in state of the art offices in a beautiful location with a small and friendly team.
You must have experience working within a similar Finance Assistant/Accounts Assistant role, along with a highly professional and flexible working attitude.
- Input of data onto Xero Accounts & Sage Payroll .
- Preparation of payments to suppliers.
- Reconciliation of all accounts.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of Inland Revenue, Company House, HMRC online returns.
- Maintain all direct debit and standing order accounts.
- Maintain all petty cash and credit card accounts, when required to do so.
- Banking of any cheques.
- Produce expense sheets for the Directors and record all employees mileage record for price checking and check expense calculations.
- Assist in month end and filing of all records.
- Assist in the production of sales invoices and maintenance of any associated records.
- Produce financial spreadsheets analysis of monthly & yearly data.
- Positive and friendly character
- Meticulous and methodical
- Able to juggle a busy workload
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search