We are recruiting for a 12 month full-time contract to work as an eLearning Designer for a global business based in the Croydon area. This...
Recruitment Specialist (initial 1 Year Mat Cover)
About The Opportunity:
Are you interested in the leisure and tourism sector? Would a role working for a brand considered as within the top 5 of their industry excite you? If so then the rewarding role on offer with our client is an opportunity not to be missed!
The Recruitment Specialist manages the full end to end talent strategic resourcing for both the technical and the commercial divisions in UK, supporting and adding value to the strong company growth plan.
- Works with the Head of HR to ensure the local recruitment strategy aligns with the business goals, objectives and growth plan;
- Works with stakeholders and the rest of the HR team to gain a full understanding of the local business requirements and people plans so they can talent pool accordingly;
- Benchmarks vacancies against competition and advise on competitive salary/benefits packages;
- Proactively identifies opportunities to increase employee brand and to broaden talent pools and access new ones
- Leads employer branding initiatives;
- Keeps up to date with trends and changes in the industry that could affect the candidate market;
- Manages the full cycle, end-to-end recruitment both through the Careers web page and with sourcing agencies;
- Sources potential candidates through online channels (social platforms, professional networks etc.);
- Negotiates salary and benefit packages with candidates at all levels of seniority, in line with company policy and budget available;
- Prepares regular reports and statistics and identifies areas of improvements;
- Fosters long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates;
- Relevant experience as recruiter/recruitment specialist of technical personnel (officers, engineers, architects, specialists)
- Excellent oral and written English, any other European additional language is a plus;
- Good command of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Proven experience for being accountable for long-term recruitment strategies that align with local business needs;
- Proven experience of strategic talent pooling, and proactively seeking out how to broaden and seek out new talent pools through optimising the employee brand;
- Hands-on experience with full cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods;
- Ability to use social media, head hunting and innovative approaches to recruitment.
- Visa/Working permits may be required
- Right to work in the UK
- Monday - Friday
- 08:30 - 17:30
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.