Our client is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Administrator for a 4 to 5 week interim assignment........Ideally you should have the following skills:Social MediaExperience...
A highly enthusiastic, driven and positive Digital Marketing professional is required to join a highly successful business based in Knebworth. As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will play a key role within the delivery and development of the businesses online strategy. You will work very closely with the business owners in the planning, implementation and delivery of online campaigns and affiliate marketing activity. You will have ownership of each campaign including the management and measurement of the campaigns effectiveness. The key aim of this role will be to drive conversation rates and increase brand awareness via multiple sales channels.
To join this amazing friendly family business you will need to have a couple of years experience of working within a B2C e-commerce environment and be willing to develop your skills and knowledge via some highly supportive and comprehensive on the job training.
As a Digital Marketing Executive you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Developing new ways to drive traffic and sales via the company website this will include developing website content and online marketing campaigns
- Managing the businesses Ebay and Amazon platforms
- Setting up new integration's between the businesses inventory system and sales platforms
- To identify and develop profitable affiliate partnerships and networks
- Managing the businesses PPC accounts
- Liaising with external agencies to implement SEO and website optimisation strategies. As well as using Google analytic's to optimise website performance, web design and website navigation
- Support the management and sales teams, as well as helping with social media posts and social media campaigns
- To increase sales and customer loyalty through email marketing
The ideal Digital Marketing Executive candidate will need:
- Experience of working with an e-commerce content management system (preferable but not essential)
- Strong Excel analytical skills and the ability to use formulas in Excel
- The ability to use Google Shopping, Google Ads and Google Analytic's
- A good understanding of SEO, Affiliate Marketing and Facebook Advertising
- To be keen to learn new skills
- Good problem solving skills, with proven examples as to how you can use your own initiative and manage yourself to make a difference to a businesses performance
- Be supportive and collaborative with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working with, and managing external agencies
- Proven experience of delivering work that delivers a return on investment
- A full clean driving licence
Working Monday to Friday, from 8:30 to 5:00 you will need a car to get to the office. The right candidate can expect to receive a salary up to £20,00 to £25,000 plus a benefits package.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.