Interim HR Business Partner Negotiable Salary North London Immediate StartTate are currently recruiting for an Interim HR Business Partner to join our client, one of...
An exciting 3 month interim opportunity has recently materialised for an experienced Assistant HR Business Partner to join an established business in the local area.
The role will be to provide proactive, professional and business HR advice, guidance and support to line managers within the business.
- Supporting the HR Manager to reach business requirements, and provide support to managers on technical issues e.g disciplinaries, grievances, appeals etc.
- Supporting managers with the full range of employee relations cases including capability issues, absence management, harassment and bullying cases and TUPE transfers
- Assisting with the job evaluation processes and guiding managers with outcomes
- Working with senior Directors and line managers with HR advice
- Providing medical advice to employees
- Ensure compliance with all company processes , policies and procedures, including finance, performance, HR , health & safety and data protection.
- Be prepared to undertake additional duties when necessary
- CIPD qualification or relevant experience at min. level 3
- Knowledge of employment law and HR best practice
- Ability to lead by example and able to communicate at all levels
- Able to plan and organise work so that deadlines, targets and standards are met
- Proven experience advising staff and managers on HR matters
- Ability to travel to other locations when required
If you are interested in applying for this role please press the APPLY button, and Becky Day will get back to you within 2 working days regarding shortlisting.
Tate temps are highly valued, paid weekly and accrue holiday pay and pension contributions.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.