HR AdministratorUp to £22k per annum (OTE up to £25,400)Milton Keynes area Due to rapid development within their sector, our client, a global leader in...
Are you looking to take the next steps in your HR Admin career or are you a recent graduate looking to break into HR?
ReAssure are now looking for a bright candidate to join their Learning and Development team as an HR Administrator.
You will be joining a successful and growing company at an exciting time.
- Supporting the team with booking training events
- Coordinating the events and attendees
- Supporting with pulling together presentation material
- Managing the team mail box
- Managing department invoices
- Pulling together monthly MI data to senior team
- Accurately updating internal systems and data
The successful candidate would:
- Ideally have some strong administrative experience.
- Strong Microsoft skills on Word and PowerPoint
- Able and comfortable to build internal and external relationships
- A good understanding of the level of confidentiality required within an HR environment.
You will be joining a company built on solid values who can offer career progression, and the potential for you to contribute your skills and talents in a culture shaped by mutual respect.
ReAssure offer a competitive salary, a range of flexible benefits and 27 days annual leave along with 8 Bank Holidays. The role is full time, permanent working a 37 hour week Monday to Friday. The offices are located within the beautiful grounds of the Hitchin Priory.
Apply today and join ReAssure on the journey -
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.