Are you newly ACCA, ACA or CIMA Qualified or almost qualified? If so, we have an Accounts role working within a dynamic company based in...
A meticulous, organised and personable Finance Professional is required to join a highly respected family business. As an experienced Bookkeeper/ Finance Manager, you will be based in a beautiful rural location in Shefford and will be in charge of a small accounts team, who will be providing expert financial support to this entrepreneurial family business. This business established 80 years ago is truly employee focused and offers the opportunity to work on a part time (minimum 30hrs) or full time basis (37.5hrs). As a Bookkeeper/ Finance Manager, you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Completing VAT returns
- Production of full quarterly accounts
- Processing sales invoices, receipts, payments and purchase invoices
- Managing company cash flow and completing all reconciliations
- Preparing Monthly Management reports
- Preparing year end files for submission
- Production of the nominal ledger and overseeing the sales ledger and Credit control
- Ad-hoc HR support including recruitment, issuing contracts, new starter admin and the production of time sheets
- Supporting the production of financial budgets
The ideal Bookkeeper/ Finance Manager candidate will need:
- Experience of working within a similar role
- AAT qualification as a minimum
- Experience of using Sage or similar software and good Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- To be highly personable and adaptable
- To have the ability to take ownership and use their own initiative
- To be self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible
- To be able to drive as this is business is in a rural location
Working Monday to Friday (depending on whether full time or part time), from 8:30 to 4:30 you will working between 30hrs and 37.5hr hours a week. You will be based in Shefford. The right candidate can expect to receive a salary of between £30,000 - £35,000 (pro-rata), plus a benefits package which includes 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and 30% discount in their online stores.If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.