Job Title: Administrator Location: Coventry (CV1) Vacancy: Ongoing Temporary Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00-16:30 or 08:30-17:00 Pay Rate: £9.50 p/h The company is a leading...
Tate are currently working with a growing organisation based in Hinckley to recruit for an experienced Administrator. Please note that interviews are taking place immediately and this is an urgent requirement due to an increased workload.
- Sales Order Processing and stock control using Sage.
- Answering all incoming calls from customers and dealing with a queries.
- Arranging travel, including flights, visa applications and taxis.
- Dairy management and scheduling appointments.
- Ordering and maintaining stationary supplies.
- Processing purchase orders through to approval, dispatch and invoicing.
- Typing letters, franking post, filling and retrieving information and documents.
- Sending out literature and mail shots.
- Previous experience of using Sage software would be beneficial but not essential.
- Ability to multi-task workload.
- 2years experience of working in a within an office based environment.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary £21,000 - £22,000.
- Employee bonus scheme based on company performance.
- Working hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am till 17:00pm.
- 22days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Death in service insurance.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.