An exciting opportunity has risen in the prime location of Westminster for a Project AdministratorThe role will involve supporting a small team of consultants.Day to...
** Part Time Project Administrator **
6 MONTHS CONTRACT
START DATE: ASAP
Based in Guildford- free parking
22.5hrs a week - flexible with days and hours
We are currently recruiting for a Part Time Project Administrator based in Guildford.
This position will provide administrative support to ensure that key business projects and the day-to-day activities of the group are properly documented and managed.
- Preparing and maintaining project documentation, including specifications, descriptions, reports, spreadsheets and planning charts.
- Maintenance and administration of system testing plans
- Set up and administration of project, supplier and team meetings, including distribution of agendas and minutes. Booking meeting rooms and other accommodation as necessary and making travel arrangements.
- Progress chasing regarding specific tasks or activities that form part of larger projects.
- General office management duties including expenses management, maintaining consumables and stationery stocks and liaison with the building management.
- The ability to plan a varied workload and organize self and others.
- Attention to detail, and a high standard of literacy and numeracy, resulting in professional-looking documents and spreadsheets.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with and communicate with a wide range of people.
- The ability to remain calm even when working under pressure and to tight timescales.
- The independence to work alone without constant supervision.
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.