Tate are recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join an established business based in Poole. This is a permanent role offering a salary is £18,000...
Tate are looking for a Sales Administrator to support the performance and organisation of our client's back office functioning. This is a permanent role based in Bournemouth centre with free car parking offering a salary of £20,000
A brief overview of responsibilities are as follows;
- Manipulating data on Excel for weekly and monthly sales reports
- Analysing data to identify market trends
- Creating reports from data reviewed on Excel
- Creating on PowerPoint and presenting trend reports to Managers
- Checking and processing supplier invoices
- Communication across the whole business to assist with business projects
You will need a head for figures and an eye for detail with -
- Intermediate Excel skills - knowledge of Vlookups, macros, formulas
- PowerPoint skills
- The ability to work well within a team
- A hands-on approach to work
- Exceptional organisational and administration skills
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, please call Emily Jenkins at Tate on 01202 319922 for more information!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.