We are proud to be recruiting for an Account Manager to join a constantly evolving and growing creative company, based in Christchurch. You will be...
We are proud to be recruiting for an Account Manager to join a leading Global Marketing Business based in central Bournemouth. Your role will be to support the performance and organisation of fast paced team. This is a permanent role, based in Bournemouth centre with free car parking, offering a salary of £20,000.
A brief overview of responsibilities are as follows:
- Analysing and manipulating data on Excel for weekly and monthly sales reports
- Analysing the data to identify market trends and presenting to Managers
- Processing supplier invoices
- Organising trade shows and promotional materials
- Communication across the whole business to assist with business projects
You will need a head for figures and an eye for detail with -
- Intermediate Excel skills - knowledge of Vlookups, macros, formulas
- PowerPoint skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work well within a team
- A hands-on approach to work
- Exceptional organisational and administration skills
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, please call Emily Jenkins or Nadia Silva at Tate on 01202 319922 for more information!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.