Do you have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills? Are you looking for a busy and varied administration role?We are looking for a part-time...
Tate are recruiting for a Part Time Administrator to join a unique organisation based in Leicester City Centre. Ideally the candidate must be an experienced Administrator looking to join a creative and growing organisation.
- General clerical duties including photocopying and mailing.
- Receiving, sending and responding to all correspondence including letters, emails ect.
- Managing stock supplies and placing orders when necessary.
- Answering telephone calls and directing calls as appropriate.
- Preparing and modifying documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Opening, sorting and distributing postal correspondence.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, events, appointments and travel arrangements.
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in similar role.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Adaptable approach to working.
Salary & Benefits:
- Working hours, Monday - Friday 09:30am till 15:30pm (25 hours).
- Annual salary, £12,500.
- Free on-site parking.
- 28days holiday plus birthday off.
- Pension contribution.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.