Sales ExecutiveAre looking to develop a successful career within a sales environment? Whether you have a couple of year's experience and are looking for a...
Internal Sales Account Manager - Southampton
A fantastic opportunity to join a privately-owned company within their Sales Department.
The company specialises in the manufacture of Polythene Packaging and currently stands as the fastest growing within the industry.
Your main objective will be to build your own client base through warm and cold leads, you will be confident on the phone and able to hit weekly and daily targets.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure the customer needs are met and anticipated, as well as establishing and winning new opportunities. Alongside this you will be building your own customer portfolio with the opportunity to progress within the company.
- Managing customer's expectations
- Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries
- Liaising with other departments
- Maintaining up to date records
- Managing customer stocks
- To provide cover during annual leave/illness as required
- Calling out to current and potential new clients
- Working with the external sales team
- Making proactive calls to potential new customers
- Quick to learn and adapt
- Good IT capabilities (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Good numeracy and literary skills
- Polite, friendly with a professional telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced thriving environment
- Ability to problem solve and to work off your own initiative
- Ability to build quick rapport with potential and existing clients
What you'll get in return
Starting Salary £20k per annum plus sales commission
Company-contributed pension scheme
28 day's annual leave (including bank holidays)
Career progression and internal promotion is encouraged.
Monthly Attendance Bonus
Hours of work 8:30 - 5:30 Mon - Fri
- Bonus scheme
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
If this position is of interest please do not hesitate to press the apply button below.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.