Role: HR Manager/Business PartnerSalary 40-50K with 20% performance bonus.Location London BridgeWe have an opportunity to work for a small but leading and very successful Marketing...
A permanent Payroll Manager position within one of the leading new homes developers based in the heart of East London has become available. This role is paying £40,000 with a great company culture and benefits. This role is to start immediately.
This award-winning property company are looking for candidates who have 3-5 years' experience within all aspects of payroll.
You will be reporting directly into the Financial Controller, processing payroll for 750 staff on a monthly basis and you will also have input in a new project they're currently progressing, concerning new process implementation, so you can really make your mark!
The ideal candidate will:
- Have working knowledge of PAYE, SMP and NIC and auto-enrolment pension
- Have previous experience using IFS or similar system to process payroll end to end would be an advantage
- Be focused and diligent, with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate experience in a similar role
-Have an excellent hands on attitude
- Have the ability to work to strict deadlines
Does this excite you, to work for a prestigious property developer in Canary Wharf? If so, then apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.