Tate are working with a leading organisation in Leicestershire to recruit for an Events Manager. This is an unique opportunity for a candidate who has a passion for delivering events from start to finish whilst providing a first class service.
- Delivering events on time within set budgets and expectations.
- Communicating and maintaining key client relationships.
- Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
- Managing the delivery of events whilst ensuring the event is is running smoothly.
- Travelling to sites to inspect and assess venue's availability.
- Liaising with external suppliers and partners to support the delivery of events.
- Working with graphic designers to develop promotional materials.
- Minimum of two years' experience in event management.
- Demonstrable experience of running events.
- Experience of developing and managing external partnerships in the delivery of projects.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload.
Salary & Benefits:
- Working hours: Monday - Friday 09:00am till 17:00pm (Flexibility with shifts).
- Annual salary, £25,000 - £27,000 depending on experience.
- Free on-site parking.
- 25days holiday plus birthday off.
- Pension contribution.
- Summer social activities.
- Healthcare scheme.
- Professional family feel with strong values.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.