The PlaceA well-known automotive company based in Chiswick is seeking a highly skilled Facilities Manager, paying up to £26,500 + a discretionary bonus scheme, to...
Are you a proven Telesales Manager, seeking your next challenge?
Have you managed an internal telesales function, and created and inspired ideas to generate further revenue streams?
Can you demonstrate successful team management experience?
Can you provide proven experience and motivating Telesales teams?
If the answer is YES to the above, then please do read on to learn about this exciting new job available!
Telesales Team Manager Permanent Harlow Salary of up to £30,000 per annum, D.O.E, + Attractive Bonus Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 5.30pm
- To manage and motivate the team of Account managers in order to establish and develop a key customer base in the market.
- To exceed monthly profit targets and to achieve KPI's.
- To drive activity throughout the team to generate new clients.
- To provide leads to the account managers to expand the client portfolio.
- To manage account manager activity to ensure a proactive approach.
- To conduct regular client visits to develop relationships.
- To manage budget achievement across the team.
- To drive performance against KPI's.
- To conduct one to one's to manage performance.
- To conduct meetings and coaching so as to continually develop and manage your team.
- Sales team management experience
- Proven sales experience
- Demonstrable experience of motivating and incentivising sales teams
- Power to influence others to deliver
- Business savvy
- Results driven
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.