Are you passionate about Customer Service? Do you have excellent attention to detail? We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join a...
Tate are seeking a Customer Service Advisor (IT Help Desk Support) for an award winning company based in Leicester. This is an excellent opportunity for a technically proficient entry-level IT professional who is looking for a role with scope for growth into a 2nd Line IT Support position.
- Providing telephone, email and remove customer service and support to clients
- Answering incoming calls/emails and tracking support tickets
- Troubleshooting problems for resolutions
- Building and establishing strong relationships with clients through proactive communication
- Escalating issues where necessary and liaising with the 2nd Line Support team
- Previous customer service or 1st Line IT Support experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and a flexible team player
- Ability to work under pressure
Salary & Benefits:
- Permanent position paying between, £17,000 - £18,000 per annum
- Free on-site parking
- Working hours, Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5:30pm
- Positive and energetic office environment
- Ongoing training and development
- Progression within the company
- Reward and recognition vouchers, meals and activities
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.