Customer Service Operative AboutOur Client is one of the longest serving providers of contracted out Community Equipment Services. They are unique in specialising solely...
Are you a customer service professional, looking to work for a highly reputable business within the market?
Would you like to work for a corporate financial services business, set within modern and trendy offices?
We are working with a leading financial services company. Having been in operation for over 100 years, this established business will offer a welcoming and team focussed environment in exchange for your Customer Services and Administration expertise.
This latest position, based in Potters Bar, is for a Customer Services Administrator.
It's an 8 month Fixed-Term Contract post, with an attractive salary of £20,000 - £22,000 per annum (DOE).
Other benefits, as well as holiday and parking include:
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare cover
- Life cover
- Structured training
- Central location within Potters Bar - nearby to train station and bus stations.
The overall responsibilities will encompass:
- Providing customers with product information and / or undertaking tasks in response to customer requests.
- Answering incoming telephone enquiries and handling the nature of the request / task.
- Amending and maintaining accurate company records to ensure legislative, customer and company requirements are met.
- Investigating and resolving complaints and queries.
If you would like to apply for this role, please use APPLY, attach your CV and Tate Welwyn Garden City will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days. Alternatively, call us on 01707 320255 for more information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.