I am currently recruiting for Administrators in the Brighton and Hove area to work on an ongoing temporary basis. The hours are Monday to Friday...
Permanent Administrator required, £20523 pro rata, based in Central Brighton, for the UK regulator of Pensions.
Working with the Corporate Governance and Compliance teams, you will provide effective admin support to include the following:
- Supporting processes within business continuity, Information Management and complaint handling.
- Create and maintain accurate records and an audit trail.
- Act as key contact for internal and external stakeholders.
- Book meeting rooms and deal with expenses.
- Support the team with Freedom of Information, Data Protection, complaints and Parliamentary ombudsman cases.
- Use excellent time management skills and a background working in case management or secretariat is highly sought.
This is a busy role where you will be confident prioritising, multitasking, have strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills and the ability to deal at Director Level. Practical work experience gained within a similar regulatory, legislative or pensions / financial services background desirable. Knowledge of Data Protection Act and Freedom of Information general principles.
This a full time role working Monday-Friday, 9-5pm, civil service pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays pro rata, flexible working and opportunities to progress your career. Interviews scheduled for after the Easter break.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.