Inclusion & Diversity Advisor TemporaryLewes£16.38 per hour37 hour week6 month Temporary contractThis organization is looking for a specialist within this sector to support and provide...
Do you have experience either in-house, or agency with experience of managing a 360 recruitment process? If so, we have an amazing opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Advisor to work with one of our clients based in Croydon.
Please only apply if you're immediately available to start as this is a 6 month temporary position that could then lead to a permanent role.
Job Description :
The main purpose of this role is to develop and implement comprehensive talent attraction strategies for your area that result in direct hires into the business. The primary focus will be to identify candidates in the market who are not necessarily active job seekers and introducing them to a career within the organisation.
As a Talent Acquisition Advisor that manages our passive candidates, you'll convert these candidates in our markets to hires at the company. You will do this by:
- Developing and managing an active pipeline of hard to find talent for a specific area (either via Excel orLinkedin).
- Working collaboratively with staff, hiring managers, and the wider talent acquisition team to both identify and engage the talent we require.
You may be required to support the 360 recruitment cycle, this will involve:
- Manage all inbound applications, delighting our candidates and ensuring every applicant receives a positive experience.
- Create engaging job adverts that set us apart from our competition, ensuring all advertising material is in line with the companies tone of voice.
- Open and manage requisitions, selecting and posting to appropriate advertising channels.
- Manage our relationship with our preferred agency suppliers.
- Guide candidates through the recruitment cycle, screening applications, organising interviews and supporting with offer packs.
- Work collaboratively with staff, hiring managers and the wider talent acquisition team to both identify and engage the talent we require.
- Ensure all live roles are managed in a consistent manner, ensuring that expectations and service level agreements are met and candidate experience is always prioritised.
- Innovate hiring methodologies through identifying unique and non-traditional sources for finding candidates.
- Proactively seek out opportunities for continuous development across the global Talent Acquisition function.
- Manage the relationship with Hiring Managers, encouraging their participation in recruitment.
- Take thorough recruitment briefs for all active requirements.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects.
Candidate Specification :
Should be skilled at sourcing candidates directly using relevant tools such as LinkedIn; Indeed CV; company ATS.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment, so you need to be able to stay focused and pay attention to detail. Team attitude is crucial as we rely on each other, so we will be looking for a positive team attitude.
Experience using an ATS (Applicant Tracking System) would be useful but not essential as training will be provided, but it's important that you're able to pick up new technology quickly. MS Office experience including Excel is required and the desire to work with data in Excel is important.
If you are immediately available and interested in the above role please apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.