Tate have partnered up with a global, fast paced company in their search for a Credit Advisor.You will become part of a dynamic team that...
An exciting opportunity as a Commercial Management Accountant has arisen within our client's finance team. They are an award-winning telecommunication company. Reporting into the Head of Finance you will be a business partner to the departments under your remit and prepare the management accounts. This role is highly commercial as you will be liaising across the business with a view to identifying key areas of improvement.
Your roles and responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Preparation of accurate and timely management accounts together with meaningful analysis
- Business partner non-financial departments under your remit to drive profitability by adding value and driving down costs
- Carry out revenue assurance
- Produce detailed variance analysis explaining variances to plan, identifying inefficiencies and ways to improve current processes in order to increase profitability
- Assist in the development of forecast & budgets
- Provide analysis on various aspects of the business
- Supporting the Head of finance
You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a first-rate academic record making your first move from practice or coming from a similar role from industry and must be commercially astute.
It is vital that you have advance excel skills - vlookups, pivot tables and use of advance formulae
You will be a team player with an exceptional analytic ability with the willingness to take ownership.
As the role will involve dealing with internal and external customers and suppliers, you will be expected to build and maintain ongoing relationships. This will require excellent communication & interpersonal skills, a confident and outgoing personality and a hardworking, assertive work ethic.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a newly qualified accountant with a positive, friendly persona to join an innovative, successful company.
Salaries are paid between £35k £40k, with a competitive benefits package, inclusive of pension scheme, 28 days annual leave etc.
If you are interested in the position or would like to find out more details, contact me today!
0161 828 5400
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.