Compliance Assurance AdviserFull Time 37.5hrs Milton Keynes£23 25k per annumOur client, a leading national service provider within their industry, are currently looking for a Compliance...
Do you have experience of working in an administration role within a compliance heavy industry?
Is so we have a great opportunity for Compliance Administrator/ Coordinator, to join a market leading organisation. The role, based in Luton will involve joining a friendly and professional Compliance Service team, where you will be responsible for ensuring all the paperwork for contractors is up to date, accurate and auditable. In order to do this you will need to be amazingly organised, hardworking, have great attention to detail and experience of working within a fast paced environment.
This role would ideally suit somebody who has prior HR, recruitment or compliance administration experience.
As the Compliance Administrator/ Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- The preparation of client and candidate information packs
- Ensuring that all contractors are fully compliant in line with the required operational standards and relevant legislation before commencing their assignments
- Completion of regular internal compliance audits
- Distribution of information from candidate packs as requested
- Dealing with inbound calls from contractors and clients
- Managing daily administrative office duties
- Supporting Client Relationship Managers in updating database content
- Maintaining effective and organised filing systems and running compliance reports
The ideal Compliance Administrator/ Coordinator candidate will need:
- To be an experienced administrator
- To be able to demonstrate great attention to detail
- Experience of keeping databases up to date and organised
- To be a "completer finisher" (somebody who sees things through to the end)
- To be able to demonstrate that you are able to think outside of the box
- Strong IT and Microsoft skills (advance Excel skills would be an advantage)
Working Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 5:30, 39 hours weeks you can expect to receive a salary between £18,000 and £20,000 depending upon experience.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.