Would you like to join one of the most upcoming telemarketing business in Rochdale?If that's a yes, read on.....Tate have some amazing ongoing temporary opportunities...
An opportunity has arisen for a Retail Stand Manager to join our client's team, based out of their Middleton office. Primarily, this role is designed to identify opportunities for our busy Personal Injury Department, but it also generates new business for our client.
You should be able to demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, possess excellent customer services skills and a flair for motivating your team in generating customer leads. You will be the 'go to' person for your team, responsible for the management and ongoing success of the retail marketing stands. As you would expect with a role like this, a background in sales is desirable/essential.
Your duties will include:
- Managing a team of people who represent the firm on retail stands within shopping centres
- Inspiring and leading the team to attract new clients
- Interviewing and selecting the right people to represent on our client's retail stands
- Carrying out training and role playing client conversion techniques
- Ensuring all administration for the off premises retail stands is completed effectively to include time sheets etc.
- Setting sales targets and activity key performance indicators.
- Monitoring and reporting on progress towards KPI's.
- Liaising with other departments within the firm
- Ensuring strict compliance with Data Protection provisions
- Available to work Tuesday to Saturday
The successful candidate must have:
- Demonstrable experience of successfully supervising retail marketing team
- Highly motivated with a drive to succeed and a passion for lead generation
- Target driven
- Must have a car available for business use
Hours: 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. - Tuesday to Saturday (1 Hour Lunch)
Holidays: 25 days holiday per year (pro rata with commencement date) plus
Bank Holidays and an accrual system after 2 years.
The recruitment process is a swift one-stage interview, if you're interested in the role, get in touch today!
0161 828 5400
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.