Tate are working with a leading Telecommunications provider and we are recruiting for a Noticing Coordinator to join our client's busy team within their office...
We are recruiting for a Noticing Coordinator to join our client's busy team.
Main Duties are as follows:
- Administering planned and Emergency Street works notices/permits.
- Opening and closing of street works notices/permits including registering reinstatement details within timescales.
- Liaising with local Authorities and local staff.
- Coordinating with other third parties e.g. parking suspensions, bus stop suspensions, road closures etc.
- Monitor notices/ permits to ensure there are no overruns.
- Monitor site practices and routines to ensure compliance with relevant legislation and regulations.
- Ensure training needs are identified and arrange for personnel to attend such courses as necessary.
Experience's Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in NRSWA / TMA / EToN preferable.
- Able to liaise and maintain good relationships with local authorities and third parties.
- Good organisational, time management and communication skills.
- Able to work proactively, accurately and methodically under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- PC literate/ good knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Must be a team worker.
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience.
Full time, permanent role.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.