Are you passionate about Customer Service? Do you have a good attention span and strong admin skills?Our client have over 20 year's experience within the...
Are you passionate about Customer Service? Do you have excellent attention to detail?
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join a well-established business based in Northampton.
As Customer Service Administrator you will be processing orders on to the in-house system, dealing with enquiries and liaising with various internal teams to ensure all orders are processed.
Some of your daily duties will include:
- Processing orders on to in-house system
- Dealing with enquiries from customers
- Monitoring the shared email inbox and keeping up to date
- Regular reporting on customer orders
- Dealing with order dispatches
Ideally you'll have the following skills and experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literate
- Be a team player
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to adapt quickly and handle change
You'll receive a competitive salary of £21,500 with a contributory pension scheme. The hours are Monday - Friday 08.30am - 5pm
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.