Area Dealership Manager Automotive experience is essential Up to £65k per annum, plus a company car & additional benefitsMilton Keynes based, with regular travel nationwideFull...
We are looking for an experienced Buying Manager to join a well-established business based in Sywell, Northampton. You will be responsible for sourcing and negotiating all pricing, ensuring you achieve the best pricing possible and to the required spec whilst continually looking to improve existing pricing.
You will report to the Head of Buying and work very closely with the rest of the buying team.
As Buying Manager, some of your daily duties will include:
- Source and Negotiate prices and schedules with suppliers
- Work closely with internal teams and with client briefs on all new products needed and create details specifications for print suppliers
- Keep system up to date with costings and schedules
- Arranging for purchase orders to be raised
- Resolve any queries relating to or with suppliers
- Request and review samples from suppliers
- Source new suppliers when required
- Coordinate weekly stock level team meetings
- Keep all relevant internal teams up to date with delivery dates
- Negotiate and renegotiate payment terms
Ideally you will have experience working within a buying role, and an understanding of production and printing.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in a buying role
- Strong negotiation skills
- Great organisation and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to work for a fantastic business, in beautiful offices. Due to the location of the office, you must have a full UK driving licence and your own transport.
As well as a salary of £30,000 per annum, you will receive the following benefits:
- Hours - Monday - Friday (37.5 hours)
- 28 days annual leave plus statutory
- Other benefits to include: Death in service, contributory pension scheme, social committee, free fruit, employee assistance helpline, eye care vouchers, car valeting.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.