Do you have experience of working in an administration role within a compliance heavy industry? Is so we have a great opportunity for Compliance Administrator/...
Job Title: Installation Coordinator
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Tate are proud to be working in partnership with a leading design company in Hemel Hempstead.
We have an opportunity for an Installation Coordinator to join a professional, developing team. This is a demanding role and will a highly motivated, focused person.
Duties will include:
- To maintain the installation team database
- Allocate sub-contract fitting resource
- Invoicing and PO raising, including dealing with invoice queries
- Ensure sub-contractors accreditations are kept up to date on the database
- Ensure sign-offs are allocated to the correct installation team via electronic portal
- Cooperate with other functions and departments within the organisation
- Identify areas of improvement and training requirements
- A-levels minimum requirement
- CSCS card beneficial
- Experience in a high volume project based environment
- Use initiative to solve challenges on a daily basis and ability to work under pressure
This is a rare opportunity to join a fantastic company based in Hemel Hempstead, who can offer a competitive salary and parking on site.
To apply please submit your CV or call Steve on 07525873242
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.