Are you a proven Telesales Manager, seeking your next challenge?Have you managed an internal telesales function, and created and inspired ideas to generate further revenue...
Job Title: Internal Project Manager
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Would you like to join a vibrant, professional working environment?
Tate are proud to be working in partnership with a leading design company in Hemel Hempstead.
We have a rare opportunity for an Internal Project Manager who will provide support to the Account Manager and external Project Manager's.
Duties will include:
- To raise quotations using standard quote templates
- Monitor the online portal for renewal projects
- Create job packs and manage project folders
- Instruct on sales orders and check all loaded orders
- Ensure all information is up to date and accurate
- Engage with accounts regarding payments prior to ordering and dispatching goods
- Support the Account Manager as required
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Able to self-prioritize
- Previous Project Management experience
- Good time and task management abilities
This is a rare opportunity to join a fantastic company based in Hemel Hempstead, who can offer a competitive salary and parking on site.
To apply please submit your CV or call Steve on 07525873242
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.