We are recruiting for a Country Store Supervisor to join our client's busy team.
Duties to include:
- Providing a great shopping experience for customers.
- Ensuring best possible product is available by careful selection of suppliers and matching stocking decisions with customer requirements.
- Supervising sales team and including serving customers. Organising POS cover at all times.
- Entering orders and checking prices.
- Dealing with credits and warranty issues.
- Completing administration processes and followup of exception reports.
- Responsible for visual merchandising and for proposing advertising opportunities.
- Responsible for inventory management, invoicing and other administration tasks.
- Follow up on stock shortages.
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous retail experience.
- Ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to organise and motivate the team.
- Ability to work extended hours and Saturday Mornings
- Animal Medicine Qualification or interested in undertaking the qualification
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.