** Part / Fully Qualified Accountant ** IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS £35K £42KNear Godalming, SurreyFree Parking onsite Our client based near Godalming, Surrey, is seeking...
** Financial Accountant **
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEW
£40k - £42k
Our client based in Woking, Surrey is seeking an experienced or part Qualified Financial Accountant.
Duties will include:
- Monitor on AR & AP aging report, review Chart of account regularly with HQD
- Manage monthly and yearly finance closing and ensure timely and accurate submission of financial information and management reports
- Analysis and Cash Flow to EU head office and HQD
- Guide and Monitor with Share Service Centre for the accounting activities to ensure the accurately posting
- Administer the investment activity of company
- Support company's business development through the provision of information for reporting purposes and KPI performance evaluation
- Ensure all finance records are kept accurately and securely and in line with legislative requirements
- Ensure financial policies are being adhered to as set out in the company financial guidelines
- Establish and publish effective customer and credit management procedures and policies
- Liaise with Auditor; HMRC; Company House to compile with the statutory requirements
- Responsible for UK & Ireland VAT returns and dealing with any requests regarding the VAT returns
- Assist with review and audit of internal control procedures
- Support with ad-hoc duties or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in accounting, finance
- Experience of working in a finance supervisor related position
- advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint
- Analytical skills; advanced problem-solving skills; excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to effectively function in an environment with multiple priorities
- Hands-on experience in accounting software is a Must.
- SAP would be a real advantage
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.