We are excited to be working with a growing business who are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the team where training and development...
** Finance /Accounts Assistant **
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS!
£22K - £25K based in exp
Our client based in Woking, Surrey is seeking an experienced Finance/Accounts Assistant.
Duties will include:
- Perform daily accounting tasks, check income and allocation
- Process invoices payment, check staff expenses, filing and archiving
- Monitor account payable, ensure all supplier bills are appropriately submitted for payment and paid
- Support recording and allocation customer payment, monitor the account receivable and Monthly Statement
- Perform month-end closing activities
- Assist the Management to prepare the annual budget, monthly forecast and cash flow forecast statement.
- Maintain Fixed asset register and Monitor fixed cost budget spending
- Answering telephone
- Go to bank to deposit cheques and collect post
- Perform local admin duties
This role may require to occasionally work outside of normal contracted hours in order to meet deadlines of Month end and Year end.
This role will require to use your initiative and take responsibility to ensure all tasks are completed (and queries are answered) accurately and on a timely basis.
- Diploma or above holder in Accountancy and Finance is a must
- Good numeric sense and can work under pressure
- High proficiency in PC operations such as Advance MS word and Excel
- Well organised, meticulous and independent
- Hands-on experience in accounting software such as SAP is an Advantage
For further details, please email your CV
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.