** Receptionist/Administrator **Immediate Start and Interviews£20k + Great BenefitsGuildford, SurreyTo provide a high standard of administrative and front of house support at our Guildford office,...
The Receptionist is responsible to meet and greet all visitor as well as informing of their arrival. In addition, this role provides support to the Facilities Team in the organization of meetings and in the overall office administration.
- Meets and greets all visitors, as well as assisting them whenever possible;
- Orders and manages stock of office supplies;
- Receives, organizes and distributes parcels and letters received;
- Provides support for the 'Facilities Team' with any reasonable requests in order to ensure the building is safe and ready for use;
- Supports the hospitality team, setting up meeting rooms and hospitality areas, and delivering drinks to guests;
- Liaise with caterers in ordering, scheduling and receiving food for meetings;
- Supports the office with any requests such as calendar, booking meetings, updating spreadsheets, coordinating diaries, creating calendars, updating logs, gathering car parking information, liaising with Stockley Park Any other Administrative tasks;
- Support in managing and/or coordinating contractor's onsite maintenance requests and ensuring that log is up to date;
- Performs other office administration duties as required by the Facilities Manager.
Job-Requirements: skills, competencies, experience
- Fluent English, oral and written
- Educated to 'GSCE' level standard or equivalent;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office package;
- Organisation and prioritisation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Information about visa requirements if any
- Must have the right to work in the UK
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.