Temp- PermASAP StartTate are looking for an experienced well organised administrator who is able to multitask, think outside of the box and be solutions orientated....
Logistics Coordinator - Chandlers Ford - £23,000-£25,000 - Full time hours Monday to Friday
We have an exciting opportunity to work with a Worldwide distributor based in the Chandlers Ford area.
You will need to have experience within a similar role, ideally within shipping/logistics as this role is a very demanding and will require someone to hit the ground running.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded by working with great people, in beautiful offices for a company with a strong reputation.
- Order processing for UK, USA and Europe
- Tracking orders and ensuring all documentation is presented accurately and on time to customers.
- Answering queries over the telephone and via email
- Checking documentation from other sources so it is prepared, sent and received back in a timely manner.
- Maintain an overall view of all orders with real time status
- Checking shipping documentation.
- Preparing invoices, Custom invoices and packing lists for customers.
- Monitor and consolidate UK stock orders to ensure most cost effective shipments.
- Co-ordinate logistics of all shipments and deliveries, both UK and US.
- Produce packing lists for customers and warehouses.
- Manage receipt of goods in to the UK.
- Receive in goods to external warehouse.
- Manage stock levels, requirements and transfer of stock between external and UK warehouses.
- Perform stock adjustments and maintain stock figures.
- Maintain stock and costing spreadsheets, advise management of loss making products.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.