Paraplanner Chartered Financial PlannersOur client a reputable and respected firm of Chartered Financial Planners are currently looking to recruit a Paraplanner to join their team....
We are recruiting for a Financial Accountant on behalf of our client, an established and highly respected organisation based in Bournemouth.
The role will involve
- Preparing accounts to withstand external audit
- Approving postings to central and inter-company accounts
- Cash flow forecasting
- Fixed Asset Management
- VAT returns
- Preparing information to support long term financial planning and decision making
The ideal candidate will need to have
- Good understanding of VAT, accounting standards, and reporting requirements
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, adept at working with internal and external auditors
- Previous supervisory / people management experience
- Experience of preparing / auditing financial accounts
- Qualified (ie ACA/ACCA/CPFA/CIMA)
This is an involved and proactive role working for a progressive organisation, managing a small team.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.