Temp- PermASAP StartTate are looking for an experienced well organised administrator who is able to multitask, think outside of the box and be solutions orientated....
Job Title: Procurement Administrator
Working Hours: Part time 9.30am-3.30pm (flexible)
Working Week: Monday-Friday.
We are looking for an organised administrator to join the operations team in the procurement division of an international company to ensure smooth operation of the department and tasks achieved in a timely and efficient manor.
What does the role entail?
- Collecting orders from the system & processing details for warehouse collation
- Checking of stock/ Availability
- Updating and maintaining purchasing schedule
- The checking of payments
- To transfer orders to invoices
- Liaising with other departments to ensure timely delivery of products and services.
No experience needed,
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.