Office Administrator£18,000 £22,000South Cambridge Are you an administrator looking to work within a small friendly team? I am seeking an enthusiastic individual to join a...
Internal Sales Administrator
£24,000 - £28,000 per annum
I am looking for an experienced Sales Administrator to support the sales team with all administrative duties and support the full sales cycle. This is an exciting opportunity to join a forever growing company who, a scientific leader in their field, are based in North Cambridge.
If you have exceptional communication skills and a proven customer service background within either the technical or manufacturing sector, I want to hear from you!
Main duties are, though not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service to customers and internal stakeholders throughout the sales process
- Attend internal and external meetings as well as recording minutes from these meetings
- Liaise with all internal departments to ensure a smooth process is reached and deadlines are met
- Provide accurate and effective administrative support to the Sales Team and other departments
- Continuously develop strong relationships with both existing and potential customers
- Ensure all electronic records are accurate and maintained
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proactive & self-driven
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Office Packages
- The ability to work within a team and autonomously
- Experience of using CRM systems
- Well organised with high attention to detail
- Great rapport building
- Experience of working within a manufacturing or technical industry
If you would like to know more about the role, call Danielle on 01223 324433 for an informal chat. Alternatively, apply direct and a consultant will be in touch!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.