Debt Recovery Agent | Nottingham | £18-21,000 plus bonus OTE £26,000We are looking for a talented collections agent to join an intimate and friendly debt...
Tate are seeking an Account Manager for a leading business based in Leicester. The successful candidate must have previous account management experience. Please note that this position involves travelling to visiting existing clients within the North region.
- Managing a portfolio key accounts to retain business and to increase revenue.
- Developing existing relations to maximise business opportunities.
- Travelling to sites throughout the North region to assist with on boarding, training and visiting existing clients.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining strong business relationships with current key accounts.
- Responsible for being the main point of escalation on key accounts.
- Previous experience account management experience.
- Technical or financial background would be advantageous however not essential.
- Full UK driving license and have access to a vehicle.
- Strong communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary up to £27,000 plus a OTE of £5,000.
- Working hours: 9:00am till 5:30pm Monday- Friday.
- Flexible working from home.
- Free on-site parking.
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Perk box employee discounts with over 200 benefits.
- Pension and medical insurance schemes.
- Regular company events and incentives.
- Business fuel mileage and travel expenses.
- Company laptop.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.