We are looking for an experienced Buying Manager to join a well-established business based in Sywell, Northampton. You will be responsible for sourcing and negotiating...
Are you looking for a career in market research? Do you have a head for figures?
One of our clients currently has a fantastic opportunity to join their account management team based in Silverstone, Northamptonshire.
Our client is a fast growing business with over 20 year's experience within the automotive industry.
What is your job?
The account management team is a fundamental part of the business. As an account manager you will be liaising with different automotive businesses across the whole of the UK, ensuring a quality service every time they come to you.
Some of your daily duties will include:
- Analysing customer accounts and reporting back to internal stakeholders
- Provide feedback to your clients on any services you have completed
- Produce and present presentations on any data analysis you have received from their account
- Be creative and learn new ways to improve your client's accounts
- Support not only existing business but new business also
Having a head for figures and priding yourself on excellent customer service is a must in this role, some of your key skills ideally will be:
- Be IT literate, having experience of Microsoft packages in essential
- Be able to effectively communicate and discuss client requirements
- Be confident when presenting in front of clients and key stakeholders
- Create and improve new work-flow processes
- Have a can do and positive attitude not only to your clients but also your day to day role
Why should you work here?
This is a fast growing business and there are opportunities for self-development and progression. This is a fun, modern and unique business looking for a passionate individual with a strong work ethic to join them during this period of growth.
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.