Exciting opportunity to join an expanding team in Hove, they are looking for a permanent Events Marketing Co-ordinator, £27 - £29k dependant on experience. Must have a minimum of 3 years event organisation experience and high level of administration and communication skills.
This is an extremely varied role to include:
- Supporting seniors to effectively manage the administration of all partnerships for shows, events sponsorships, logistical organisation, media partnerships and other relevant marketing activities
- Support the marketing team with research, data analysis and customer service
- Liaising with partners, international VIPs and other seniors/clients
- Working with the organisers of various global industry events
- Organising sponsorship elements and working closely with key contacts to ensure company is maximising sponsorships
- Varied administrative tasks: POs, updating budgets, processing invoices, updating CRM and various working documents, maintaining online systems and contracts
- Supporting the marketing manager in creating and delivering of marketing and sponsorship collateral
- Preparing internal team documents and briefing the team attending
- Liaising with key contacts providing professional support
- Preparing post show survey reports and feedback
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 3 years event organisation experience
- Highly organised
- Proven administrative skills
- Flexible and mature approach
- Keen attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and use own initiative
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of partnership marketing and sponsorship activation preferred
This is a full time permanent role working Monday-Friday, 9-5pm flexi, £27,000-£29,000 doe, 25 days holiday, relaxed office culture, subsidised parking and complimentary fruit and drinks.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.