A busy, corporate Hitchin company is recruiting for a B2B Customer Support Coordinator to help deliver internal sales support. This post is for someone who...
Customer Service Administrator
Temp to Perm - Immediate start
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000
Location: North Cambridge
Monday to Friday Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a strong customer service administrator to join our Client's well established and growing business. This is a fun and fast paced working environment with no two days the same. The ideal candidate will have customer service experience and poses a positive and can-do attitude.
Key Duties to include:
- Answering incoming calls
- Supporting with customer queries
- liaising with controllers and suppliers
- Allocating jobs accordingly
- Assist with quote queries
- Help and problem solve email and live chat enquiries
- Take job bookings with the opportunity to upsell
- Processing shipment's onto carriers software
- Use Microsoft office, Excel and Word software
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in customer service
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Friendly telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
This is a really exciting role that could go to permanent for the right candidate. If you feel this could be the role for you then click Apply now. Alternatively if you would like more info don't hesitate to call Natalie Roberts on 01223 324433.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.