Great company with great longer term opportunities
Manage the health and safety processes regarding the physical working environment employees, support the business in ensuring compliance within the health and safety practices.
Reporting to the Facilities & Compliance Manager and Facilities Coordinator, assisting with all site maintenance activities, facilities help desk, projects and general administration
- To book appointments for contractors to visit sites and conduct planned maintenance checks.
- Liaising with contractors and arranging appointments for breakdowns and repairs
- Accurate recording and filing of all documentation in regards to call outs.
- Site inductions for contractors.
- Keeping contractor files up to date with personal details and documents.
- Update the Maintenance schedule
Health & Safety
- Assist with inductions for all new starters.
- Assist with DSE assessments and training of new starters.
- Assisting the department in ensuring that all documents and records relating to health and safety are up to date and published on the company intranet.
- Ensure that all lists and certificates related to health and safety are published on the company intranet and displayed throughout the site.
- Ensuring that all of the training is recorded and kept up to date.
- To monitor and report on energy efficiency, waste management and recycling schemes.
- To report all incidents and ensure they are accurately recorded, with regular feedback to the health and safety team.
- Post sorting and distribution.
- Reception cover.
- Ensuring the regular upkeep of meeting rooms.
As facilities can be an area where events can happen unexpectedly a calm and flexible approach is essential along with the ability to think on your feet. The working environment is dynamic so it is possible that parts of your role may change from time to time. This could help you forge a career in Facilities Management or Health and Safety - are you committed to your career and learning? This could be a great opportunity for you
Please apply ASAP to be considered
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.