We are looking for an experienced Buying Manager to join a well-established business based in Sywell, Northampton. You will be responsible for sourcing and negotiating...
Tate are seeking a Sales Executive for an award winning business based in Leicester. The successful candidate will play a key role in developing sales strategies to attract new clients and to maintain existing relationships. Please note that national travel is required to attend events and to meet with prospect and existing clients.
- Establishing strong relationships with prospective clients to generate new business.
- Developing relationships with prospect clients by attending regular industry networking events and following up on internal leads.
- Assisting with the on boarding process and implementation of new clients.
- Building and maintaining a sales pipeline whilst planning set sales strategies.
- Delivering training based on the requirements of each client.
- Previous experience within a face to face sales based role.
- Technical or financial background would be advantageous however not essential.
- Full UK driving license and have access to a vehicle.
- Strong communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary up to £30,000 plus a OTE of £15,000.
- Working hours: 9:00am till 5:30pm Monday- Friday.
- Flexible working from home.
- Free on-site parking.
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Perk box employee discounts with over 200 benefits.
- Pension and medical insurance schemes.
- Regular company events and incentives.
- Business fuel mileage and travel expenses.
- Company laptop.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.